Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Misc Pictures

I have some pics that don't really fit into any particular thread, so I decided I would post them here. Nothing too exciting, so don't get your hopes up.

Sunrise over Cerro Alto.


Cool cloud formation we saw while sitting on the porch watching a lightning storm


Jill and Zeke chillin' on the porch


Dog walk on the road to nowhere




Someone in Fence Lake has a sense of humor, there hasn't been any water in Fence Lake in a LONG time


We have a LOT of species of beetles here at Mariposa, some of them quite large. I assume this grub is the larvae to one such beetle. It is certainly about the largest grub I have ever seen.


Another creepy bug



Rainbow!



Gopher Snake


Tarantula


First fire in our little Morso wood-stove


The view towards Quemado as you crest the ridge that leads towards our friends Gene and Karen's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment